What makes the ideal Mobile Sales Order Solution for your field sales representatives? This is a great question!
A reliable Mobile Sales Order App is an integral tool for any successful sales companies. When MultiRoute was released several years back, it was noted that almost 75% of our customers were using some sort mobile field sales tool, but not automated, ranging from notepads, DOS and Palm/OS PDA’s, laptops and carbon copy sales order forms… However, just a few years later, huge steps have lead enterprise mobility to become a key accelerator in high-performance sales companies, and more available for small to medium companies, meaning it’s now the time for many organizations to upgrade their technology.
To get the most out of your investment in an automated sales order solution, you must look look for technology that features multi-functional and essential tools that helps you gather vital information.
A complete mobile sales order app must include at least the following 5 features:
- Software as a Service – Cloud based solutions enable businesses to obtain immediate return of investment with a low or no maintenance costs and no servers to manage. Migrating to the cloud and Pay-as-you-go services and applications, gives access to enterprise-class technology, for every type of company. It allows smaller businesses to act as fast as bigger competitors.
- Integration with your back office accounting system will save you issues and headaches related to duplication and errors related to manual entry and excessive paperwork. All transactions are sent encrypted to the back office and new information is received securely. MultiRoute supports integration to multiple ERPs and accounting systems like SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics GP and AX, Sage, Quickbooks and others.
- Quotation, Order-Taking & Invoicing -Generate quotes and orders in front of your customer, based on real time data like inventory and buying habits. And because all transactions are stored securely in the cloud, you can access anywhere ant any time.
- Collaboration and Networking not only supervising your daily sales route and schedules, but being able to share vital information with your field sales force and customers like updated price lists, valid promotions, performance analytics, presentations, data sheets, invoices, and much more.
- Maps and Geo-locating features will allows to keep, track of every stop, time spent and productivity of each visit. Visualize routes and sales team location in real-time to make smarter decisions.
As you can see, recent advances in technology have led to more sophisticated solutions designed to make you work smarter and more productive.
Any of the above features would be enough to convince to move your field sales team into the cloud.
If you feel ready to take advantage of all the benefits that MultiRoute Mobile Sales Order App has to offer you, contact us and we will schedule with you a demonstration.
TRY IT NOW FOR FREE