MultiRoute Manager works as the connection between your enterprise application and the pocket devices in the field.
It enhances the host application by providing additional functionality, such as: route definition, route scheduling, customer contracts with approved products promotions, quota management and sales reporting.
Sales Route Definition and Management:
- Allow you to setup daily sales and delivery route schedules of the mobile field sales force.
- Create personalized parameters for the route. These include passwords, order and receipts sequencing and communication parameters among others.
- Allow for the reassignment of routes for “at large field sales reps”.
- Define if field sales representative works in a pre-sales, truck sales even as hybrid mode.
- Definition of hardware to be use in the route.
- Assignment of quotas for the route. Multiple quotas can be assigned.
- MultiRoute Manager provides contact information, balances, credit limit, route or locations, purchase order requirements, sales and special notes.
- All the information flows automatically to the handheld computer, smartphones or remote site through MultiRoute Secured Data Sync.
- MultiRoute Manager maintains all the information about pricing and inventory levels on either the warehouse or the truck.
- Separate product return codes can be added to allow for tracking of product on a particular route or site.
- All inventory counts and stock transfers are uploaded to the MultiRoute Manager for further analysis and verification.
- Price scales are definable by account or group of accounts.
- Promotions supported include cents off, free quantity and percentage off.
- Each customer may have it individual price book with negotiated products and prices.
- Various options of pricing and discounting for each route are supported.
Management Analysis and Reports:
- Generation of various reports like sales detail report, sales summary, collections report, out of stock reports, activity report and others.
- User can define new reports using Crystal Reports (not included).
- Reports can be configured, so they are shared through e-mail to a list of people on a scheduled basis.
MultiRoute Manager uses Microsoft SQL Server or Access(TM) as its database engine. The system can work via imports and exports to the customer host or virtually real time through queries, which are executed in line with the host. Existing hosts interface include JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics GP and AX, SAGE, SAP Business One, Quickbooks, Peachtree, DMAS, Exactus, Daly Commerce and others. Customer can develop their own connectors using our SDK toolkit.
TRY IT NOW FOR FREE